Wednesday, April 12, 2006

You're It!

I've been tagged by Reluctant Housewife who's asking me to reveal six weird facts about myself and then tag six more people.

So gosh, only six weird things? It's gonna be hard to narrow this down so I'm going to have to tie this to a theme. So, here are...

Six weird things about my physical apperance

1. My left leg is longer than my right leg.

2. My spine is shaped like an S with a lumbar curve of 42 degrees.

3. If my spine were straight, I would be one inch taller.

4. I can turn my eyelids inside out. (When I was little, I actually thought this was a true talent.)

5. The length of my pinky finger exactly equals the length of my nose. (And yeah, I have a pretty long pinky finger and hence a pretty long nose. I'm Italian. Whaddayawant?)

6. Being Italian, I'm much hairer than I would like to be.
I know. I know. You probably have this horrible image of what I look like in your mind right now. Something along these lines maybe...

But rest assured, this is only what I look like first thing in the morning. I'm really sooooo much prettier once I've had my coffee.

**********************************************************
OK, now, it's your turn. If you're reading this, then consider yourself tagged. I'm also tagging the following lovely bloggers who have been nice enough to pay me a visit me lately:

1. Maryanne
2. Mega Mom
3. Kvetch Blogger
4. Catherine
5. Sunshine Scribe
6. Kristen

11 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

I remember kids who would turn their eyelids inside out to gross everyone out in school. I never tried it - I was always too scared my eyes would pop out!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Oh I have a phobia of eye lid turner-outers! Ewwww. Please, please, please don't post a picture.

And thanks for the tag - mission accomplished

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I did it! It wasn't easy to think of things I'd actually POST!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I'm in. I'll let you know when I put it up. I'll try to not scare people away LOL

9:29 AM  
Blogger MJ Tam said...

<4. I can turn my eyelids inside out. (When I was little, I actually thought this was a true talent.)>

Hey I used to do that too! It spooked my cousins so much when we wer little. hehe

3:00 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's hairy or has turned their eyelids inside out. It's nice to know I'm not alone! :)

5:17 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

I'm SO excited to do my very first meme! Thanks for including me. :) I'll be leaving you now to go work on honing my list down to my very best weirdness...

Yours were very cute, btw. I like the idea of making it a theme.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The eyelid thing. I had a friend that used to do that and freaked me the hell out.

That said, you really must post a picture of you doing this.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

if you post a picture of yourself doing the eyelid thing, make sure there is a warning sign first. it scares me to the core.

this meme is crazy out of control--i wonder if anyone will be left soon!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Yeah, i guess that eyelid thing is pretty freaky. I don't think I'll post a picture just yet. Maybe if someone does a meme on "scary pictures of yourself you'd never want on the Internet," I'll consider posting it. :)

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling