Thursday, June 01, 2006

Who me?

You know when someone's waving at you like they're all excited to see you and you swear they must be looking at the person behind you cuz why would anyone be that happy to see YOU, so you turn around but no one else is there, and then you realize, yeah, duh, they really ARE waving at you? And it kinda makes you happy inside? Well, that's what I felt like when two of my favorite bloggers, Mega Mom and Something Blue, chose to give me a perfect post award for May.

I am extra excited because it means that I get to add another button to my sidebar. You ladies read my last post, huh?

But seriously, I am honored, excited, and quite stunned to be your choice. Thank you.


14 Comments:

Blogger j.sterling said...

SO.AWESOME! congrats! :)

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love the one that Something Blue awarded too. It was beautiful. Whatever will you do next month?!?!?! :))

6:53 PM  
Blogger K. said...

Congratulations. You must be so proud. :)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Undercover Angel said...

Congratulations! That is so great!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Congrats to you!

7:48 PM  
Blogger ms blue said...

You deserve it. Glad I could present you with a honorable button to add to your site!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Yay for you!! Then again, I think ALL Mommy off the Record posts are nodworthy... I'd have given you a you a button a long time ago, if I knew how one does such a thing. Anyway, congratulations! I'm honored to have such a talented visitor. :)

9:21 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

So. very. proud.

*beams*

9:22 PM  
Blogger Momma G said...

Congrats...yea, I'm talking to..YOU!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Thanks you guys. *blush*

12:34 AM  
Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

Good for you, button girl!! =)

5:31 AM  
Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

WooHoo! Congrats on the new button.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Congrats! This is so well deserved. I love that both of them awarded you. They have very good taste :)

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling