Monday, July 02, 2007

Rock On

Melissa at Tendrils' Ink and Karly at Wiping up Snot have recently bestowed me a Rockin' Girl Blogger Award. Thank you both! I was totally surprised!

And...because you just shouldn't receive an award without giving one out, I would like to give the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award to the following fine ladies of the blogosphere.

The Journey: Kyla is such an inspiration to me. Every time I read her blog, I feel so guilty for ever complaining about the frustrations of being a mom. Her daughter, KayTar, has been diagnosed with benign praoxysmal torticollis of infancy and she blogs a lot about the challenges that stem from this. And yet I don't think I can remember her ever complaining. She so clearly loves both of her kids and will do anything for them. Like I said, she inspires me.

My Life...sports fan, political communication PhD, wife, daughter, sister: Like myself, ffbgirl is pregnant so I felt connected with her immediately even though I just started reading her blog recently. She's been going through a lot lately, but she's handling it all with much grace and courage, and I admire her for that.

My Minivan is Faster Than Yours: This lady just makes me laugh. Every single time. I've just started reading her blog, but I'm already hooked.


Rock on, ladies. Rock on.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kyla said...

Awwww...I'm blushing. Kind words, MOTR. Very kind. Thank you. And also, I'm pretty sure I complain. Or at least whine. ;)

1:48 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

Congratulations!!

6:01 PM  
Blogger εїз ..•·.·´¯`·.·•εїз May Gonzàlez εїз •·.·´¯`·.·•..εїз... said...

congratulations!
hi!!!
how are you???
good post!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling