Thursday, August 03, 2006

Welcome, Great Day!

Edited to add: Apparently, I've been nominated for the blogs of summer. Who did that? I was told to let people know they can vote for me here. Poll on the lefthand sidebar. I feel completely embarrased asking you to go vote for me, but it sounds like there's a button involved for the winner and you know how I love buttons. hee hee


I have a new renter this week, Great Day, who blogs about motherhood and her daughter, Kathryn. Coincidentally, Kathryn was born on the exact same day that Little Guy was born. It's a small blogger world out there!

Blogexplosion hasn't uploaded a thumbnail of her blog yet so it looks like she's not there, but she is! Click on the rent my blog icon under "Other Moms on Motherhood."

7 Comments:

Blogger ~d said...

Hooray! I am first! I need that virtual maragrita, MOTR.

Thank you for your kind words abt what I call writing. My kids JUST fell asleep-it is 11:50PM. School starts in like hello-a week and a day. This is going to kill us all.

Have a wonderful Friday.

Heart.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

How 'bout this? I'll give you a shot of Patron AND a virtual margherita. You just got to get yourself to Cali.

Good luck on getting those kids back to sleep on time!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Kailani: when you said she's great, was that a play on words? LOL :-)

10:23 PM  
Blogger Krisco said...

It was nice to meet you too, ever too briefly, at .... that place with a lot of people, as Chase said.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Lyn said...

Congratulations!

You’ve been nominated for a fun summer blog award called the Blogs of Summer. It’s more of a big linkfest, but if you want to win (or at least make a showing) ask your friends to go vote for you. Here are the relevant blogs…

To Vote:
http://debtfree4ever.blogspot.com/ (poll on left, scroll down)

To Visit the Nominees:
http://blogginoutloud.blogspot.com/2006/08/last-blogs-of-summer-cluster.html

To Trackback if You Want:
http://blogginoutloud.blogspot.com/2006/08/weekends-open-postspunstrackbacks.html

To Figure Out What’s Going On:
http://blogginoutloud.blogspot.com/2006/07/blogs-of-summer.html

Thanks for joining the fun.
Lyn from Bloggin’ Outloud

PS Sorry this is so late, but I'll extend the voting so everyone can have some fun, lgp

6:05 AM  
Blogger Damselfly said...

[check mark] I voted. Did you?

2:16 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

I voted. For you.

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling