Tuesday, October 10, 2006

ROFL Awards – September

Izzy and I are pleased to announce the first-ever recipients of the ROFL Award! Thank you to everyone who participated this month and to all the others who have supported this endeavor. I can't wait to read these posts and share some laughs with you all each month!

ROFL button

Chicky Chicky Baby and Radioactive Girl awarded Ruthless in the Suburbs

Life, the Universe, and Everything awarded World of One Thousand Different Things

Bub and Pie awarded Home on the Fringe

Momish awarded Slacker-Moms-R-Us

Have a Great Rest of Your Day awarded The Shizzle

Slackermommy and Ramblings of Maggie awarded Jennyology

Jenny from Mama Drama awarded Mom-o-Matic

Stolen Moments awarded A Beautiful Mess

Scribbit awarded One Woman's World

Mommy has a Headache awarded Kevin Charnas

Jennster awarded Becky’s Blog

Mom/Ma'am/Me awarded Thought Concoction

Onward Bound awarded Single Mom in the City

i obsess awarded The Quest for Bacon



Do you have a post you'd like to recognize for the October Awards? Send me an e-mail by November 13th with a link to the post and a link to your blog. The button code will be sent out a few days prior to the deadline.

22 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Very cool....I will have to explore those links! Kudos for setting up the award!

7:25 AM  
Blogger kirida said...

What an awesome reward! I cannot. stop. laughing.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am extremely excited to receive this award.

So many thanks to Maggie and Kristie for the recognition.

And to IzzyMom and Mommy Off the Record for hosting the awards.

Muah!

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am extremely excited to receive this award.

So many thanks to Maggie and Kristie for the recognition.

And to IzzyMom and Mommy Off the Record for hosting the awards.

Muah!

8:30 AM  
Blogger mira said...

Awesome idea, can't wait to read through all the funnies.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

darn.., i totally spaced on this... but, they are all great posts... and i plan on having. my. damn. say next month!

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not all the links appear to be working.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Thanks so much for hosting these awards! And thanks to Bub and Pie for nominating me. This is fun, and nice reminder to me to laugh more. :-)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Whoops. Thanks, anonymous. I think all the links are working now.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

Jenny - You are my sunshine. And really, it's an honor since making others ROFL fills the hole in my soul that food and sex can't touch.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

PS - Thank you, thank you Mommy Off The Record!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Sorry I missed these. My head was buried in the sand for a week or so. These are the best awards ever and I am in such need of a laugh that I have absolutely enjoyed exploring these links.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laughs! It was great. Looking forward to next month's and then the next and next! It's truly marvelous that you and Izzy Mom are so organized and together enough to whip this up!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Girl con Queso said...

Love it. Great award. Great logo.

8:50 PM  
Blogger josetteplank.com said...

great award!

reading the monthly winners will do me nicely through a long, cold winter!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

oh, groovy! thanks for squeaking that in there, C. :)

and thanks again for putting these awards together. you the bomb.com.

and I am such a fricking fracking nerd for saying that but I don't care.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

yay i'm so excited! this is a great idea! thank you!

7:02 AM  
Blogger karengreeners said...

excellent idea - I'm sure that there will be a post for each day that I figure, if I don't start laughing, I'm gonna start crying!

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thank you SO much! :) I bow, I wave my hands to the cameras. :) Gracias!, et Merci!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Thompson said...

What a fun idea! I'm glad you guys set this up.

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I missed all this - what a fantastic idea! Can't wait to hit all these funnhy posts. Whoo!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Yeah...that's me, sending my submission in last minute...that's me...coming in months later to say THANK YOU!! LOVE all the posts! I needed this today :)

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling