Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm Launching a New Review Blog - Mama Likes!

Just for kicks, I decided to start a new blog, which is kind of crazy considering that I quit all blogging a couple months ago and now I have three blogs - this blog, my G-rated family blog, and now a new product reviews blog.

Why? Why would I start a third blog when I barely find the time to brush my teeth every day? Why?

Oh yeah. Cuz people are giving me free stuff to review. hee. I'll admit it - I like free stuff! So sue me.

Or better yet, go check out my new blog. Let me know what you think of the background color and fonts and stuff. I got to "design" it myself with the new Blogger. It was kinda fun.

And please check out my first ever review of Best Buy's new iPod and Chocolates Gift Set. It's yummy on so many levels!

4 Comments:

Blogger Musings of a Housewife said...

Very fun!! And I'm glad you're still blogging, if only sporadically.

4:53 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I'm jealous.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's delicious. And I'm jealous, too.

(And if blogger.com actually allows me to publish this comment, I will do a chair-dance. Sorry you won't be here to appreciate.)

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeaaaaaaaaah, baby! *chair-dances wildly*

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling