Monday, September 17, 2007

On Blogging: Just One Last Thing

If the comments on my last post taught me anything it's that a) I have some kick-ass readers who are amazingly generous as to leave me a comment to reassure me and tell me to stop feeling guilty about the whole blogging thing...

and b) that we are all, to some degree or another, in the exact same boat. We are all struggling to maintain the same balance as mothers and bloggers, and we are just doing the best we can. And because we are all in this similar situation, we can empathize with each other. Isn't that one of the greatest things about blogging - finding women who we have so much in common with - realizing that we are not alone?

Well, I'm glad that I found you, my Internet friends.

As for blogging, I have decided to stop analyzing it so much. I'm not going to say to myself (as I have in the past) that I will blog x times a week because if I want to blog less than x times a week or MORE than x times a week, I don't want to feel boxed in. And I will read and comment as much as I can, which right now might not be much, but I am going to *try* to stop feeling so bad whenever I open my Bloglines and see how far behind I am. I will also stop feeling bad if I see someone unsubscribe from reading my blog (which always gets me right here - *points to heart*).

Thanks again for your comments on my last post. You guys rock.

xxoo,
MotR
BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling