Friday, August 31, 2007

Shake Your Bootay

I'm not usually one to brag about my kids, but I just have to say this: my baby's got moves. Dance moves that is.

Check it out:




I don't know another two-year-old who has quite mastered the wave like this, or for that matter, who can perform a take on the electric slide using the book What to Expect the First Year as a platform.

Takes skills, people. Skills.


*****************
This post was written as part of The Parent Bloggers Network (PBN) Blog Blast in conjunction with Baby Loves Disco.

Go to the PBN website for details on how to play along with this blog blast and get entered to win some Stride Rite shoes. You have until midnight PST tonight to enter.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some MAD skills.

I have never seen anyone use that technique for the electric slide. He is a pioneer.

Jane, P&B Girls

4:25 PM  
Blogger Kyla said...

I usually don't like blog blasts much, but I am LOVING this one. Cute kiddos dancing? Can't get enough.

LG has serious skillz.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

FABULOUS!! I'm loving watching these videos! :)

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll look for him on next season's "So you think you can dance."

Glad he's keeping you laughing. Hoepfully that's helping you stay awake. Here's to getting some sleep tonight for you!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

oh my god C!!! you really do have two kids now.

how. are. you. doing. it.

p.s. that boy is getting to be a DELICIOUS little morsel. wow. and the dance moves? better put a tall fence around your house, 's all I'm sayin'.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, that's cute!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Pumpkin said...

Lol, your son has better dance moves, more rhythm and more skill when it comes to dancing than my husband!

Very sweet wee boy!
x

8:45 AM  
Blogger Lawyer Mama said...

Oh, how CUTE!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Niiiiice!
That is seriously so cute. :)

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling