Friday, January 11, 2008

CleanWell Hits a Homerun with Their New Handsoap

I’ve reviewed a handful of fabulous products as part of the Parent Bloggers Network, but I have to say that that I’ve never been more excited at a review opportunity than when I was asked to try out CleanWell’s new antibacterial soap. OK, I know. Your thinking, "Hand soap? Are you serious?" Yes, I know that hand soap isn’t the most glamorous of products, but don’t run in the opposite direction yet! I have a ton of reasons why you’ll want to try it out – especially if you have little ones and you’re looking for a non-toxic, non alcohol-based alternative to the run-of-the-mill antibacterial soap on the market.

Continue reading...
BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling