Thursday, March 06, 2008

Hellooooo

Just wanted to pop over here and say hi. Ever since I have gone back to work, I have had zero time to post anything over here. It is so sad. I started this blog with such excitement and now it is languishing.

I actually have a really funny post to write about how Little Guy got stuck in the baby's exercaucer. I told him not go get in there and then did anyway and laughed at me in the face (like he was saying "I will not do what you say. I am a toddler! Ha HA!") but then after I left him there and he realized he was stuck and couldn't get out he started crying and screaming for help. So naturally, I grabbed a camera and clicked away. (heh) And then 2.5 seconds later, I helped him to safety and he (and I swear this is true) totally flipped me the bird. Yes, I have picture proof of this.

Anyways, that happened like 2 weeks ago and I haven't had time to post on it because it would entail uploading pictures to the Internet and placing those pictures in a post with funny captions and, while I have it all in my head, I haven't found the time to actually write it up, nor have I found the time to upload the photos. So what you are left with is this sorry excuse for a post instead.

*sigh*

I am pretty positive that no one is reading this anyway as I have not been out reading blogs for like forever - or at least 6 months, which is like forever in blogland. So if you are thinking, "What did I do to you MotR? Why aren't you reading my blog anymore?" Just know that it's not you. It's me. I don't read anyone's blog anymore. Not because I don't want to, but because I have a job and two kids two and under and damnit if working on this site isn't taking up my other two drops of free time.

But I am not shutting down this blog. Nope. It's staying put. I want it to be here when I need it. For now anyway.

Oh and it should be said that I miss you all.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you, too. Take your time. I know what the going back to work thing does to all your spare time. I know it all too well, since I'm just finishing up my third week back to work. The evenings pass by in a blink, and that 5 am alarm bleats awfully early in the morning, almost as if I just barely had time to fall asleep and I already have to get up?! Which asshole set up that arrangement?

Anyway, I do miss you, too, and I totally understand as I'm struggling with the same thing. That and my work is starting to block some of the blogs I read and so my blogroll is dwindling against my will. Stupid Big Brother.

We'll catch up in awhile, when we've both had a chance to get our sea legs back under us for the second trip around the kid world.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Good to hear from you again. I'm not tech-savvy enough to figure out who is reading my blog so I'll just continue to operate under the assumption that you are.

8:24 AM  
Blogger dawn224 said...

Ah... tantalizing bits of stories to come - love it! :)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Crazed Nitwit said...

Nice to see you! No one is reading my blog so you are in good company.:)

Which is ok cuz I don't have much to day.

Miss you!

12:43 PM  
Blogger chelle said...

Hi - I actually just found your blog a week or so ago. I came to the realization last week that left to surfing, I would forget to visit blogs, so I set all of mine to an RSS feed. This way I know there's new messages...

Anyway, I've enjoyed reading the old posts. Love your sense of humor.

And I -know- no one reads my own blog. :D

2:12 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

you're awesome.

no guilt. none. you have no reason to feel any.

xoxoxoxoox

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still here :) but want to see those pictures LOL

10:44 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

It ebbs and flows, this blog thing. We're all here for both...

And the story? Perfect without the pics.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Motherhood and work really put a kink in the blogging, don't they? I don't even work outside the home and I don't think I've blogged as much as you in the last six months. oh WELL! It wouldn't be so bad if my kids were languishing in phenomenal mothering, but that's not happening either! ha!

Anyway, I think the photo of LG flipping you the bird all by itself with funny captions and maybe even no title would be very artsy. :)

Just give up the goods and make no excuses in the future.

CHEERS!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

oops, meant to say withOUT captions, not with captions. . .

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, THERE you are! Good to see you back! I have you on my Google homepage. So please know that, when you find the time to post, I'm still reading!

And frankly, that's one reason why I haven't started a blog of my own. WAY easier and more fun to read other blogs, a few minutes here and a few minutes there, than to sit down and write one.

Come back when you can, ok? And give Little Guy a squeeze from us. Great story!

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! I’m a student at Villanova University and I’m in a Management class and we’re trying to see if there is a need for a new type of self-moving humidifier for a home. We’re really interested if parents would be interested in this product.

This survey will at most take 5 minutes of your time.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=EiSpbU4d_2f3d02M1SZejKlg_3d_3d

Thank you so much!!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Totally understand...
I dropped of site...
And now I am back...
Too much...
But I still know I love the people I have found...

8:00 AM  
Blogger Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Miss you.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling