Monday, April 28, 2008

Why People Visit Here: Sad But True

I was checking my site meter for the first time in probably a year and I found that many (too many) people are coming here via Google after searching for "barny*rd p*rn." Ew.

I have gone back to the offending post and removed the wording. I imagine my site hits are now going to plummet. Heh. But I really don't want perves looking at my mommy blog.

That said, I have a feeling that said perves are the reason I'm still getting a little teensy check from my BlogHer Ads so in the spirit of thanks, I'd like to revisit my original animal p*rn post. Plus, I have nothing better to write about (though I could tell you how my baby has excema so bad that it's not a full blown infection or that I totally lost my toddler the other day for 4 minutes in the middle of an amusement park and thought I was going to die. Fun things like that.)

But instead, I'd rather just honor my google perves today and link you over to this. Hope it brings you some laughs!

9 Comments:

Blogger Kyla said...

Barnyard p*rn. People are weird. LOL.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

That's one of my all-time favorite posts.

I know that lost child feeling - heart stops, metallic taste in your mouth and your brain goes into places you'd rather not visit. Glad it all turned out okay.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damnit, woman. Where's my p*rn?!? It must be in the air. I was just looking at stats. Far too many people looking for a l*bia whipping. I wonder if that is like cool whip or something.

7:45 AM  
Blogger poosemommy said...

I looked at my stats the other day..."mean nun peeing" was one of the searches. I have no idea how that found my blog. I've never mentioned nuns of any sort...
have to remember to put the * in my p*rn to keep the perves away!

2:06 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh, we've been there with the lost child stuff. That is super scarey stuff. So glad you found him and all is well again.

As for the animal p*rn. You gotta wonder about the people that get off on that stuff... Were they drop on their heads as babies? Their childhood dog didn't like them? Who knows!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

I have learned never to look at the site metre...
It creeps me out too much...
And super scary losing your kid in an amusement park...
My heart fluttered in absolute fear just thinking about it...

7:36 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

Oh god. 4 minutes probably felt like an eternity. Glad all is okay!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Bianka said...

I would die if I lost my beh-beh for even 4 seconds! Funny reason for so many hits.. whatever works, right? :)

9:26 PM  
Blogger Gilbert Moon said...

ll I thought I was broad minded but I have no idea what that even is. Perhaps visiting here will prove a redemptive experience.

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling