Monday, June 16, 2008

New Community Forum for Green Moms!

Today we launched a new community forum for parents who are interested in green living - the Green Mom Finds Community Network. I am really excited about the opportunity to chat with people and make connections with folks.

Check it out if you have a couple secs - and if you like it, join up!

We're giving away a $100 organic cotton baby carrier to celebrate our launch. Just enter a comment on this post by the end of June and you're entered to win.

:) Motr

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. I'll check it out. I've always wondered if YoBaby yogurt responded about the bad plastic containers. Perhaps I will find out this way...:)

Oh, and of course, enter me!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Yes, they responded and said that they didn't intend to chance their practice. They sent me the same form email they've sent other concerned parents. I was pretty disappointed on their stance. I am planning to draw up a petition to request that they change their packaging for the yobaby cups but I just haven't gotten around it yet. It's on my to do list!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Ironing naked... There are "extreme sports"... That sounds like an "extreme chore"!

I just hope he didn't hear a sizzle sound when that happened.

Congrats on the new community forum for Green Moms. So cool!

12:43 PM  
Blogger karengreeners said...

This is just my thang. Thanks for the link, and consider me entered ;)

5:12 PM  
Blogger karengreeners said...

boo. u.s. participants only. oh well, will still check out the site

5:14 PM  
Blogger josetteplank.com said...

Looks like a great site!

Can I put a button on my blog?

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling