Monday, June 16, 2008

New Community Forum for Green Moms!

Today we launched a new community forum for parents who are interested in green living - the Green Mom Finds Community Network. I am really excited about the opportunity to chat with people and make connections with folks.

Check it out if you have a couple secs - and if you like it, join up!

We're giving away a $100 organic cotton baby carrier to celebrate our launch. Just enter a comment on this post by the end of June and you're entered to win.

:) Motr

6 Comments:

Anonymous beth - total mom haircut said...

Awesome. I'll check it out. I've always wondered if YoBaby yogurt responded about the bad plastic containers. Perhaps I will find out this way...:)

Oh, and of course, enter me!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Mommy off the Record said...

Yes, they responded and said that they didn't intend to chance their practice. They sent me the same form email they've sent other concerned parents. I was pretty disappointed on their stance. I am planning to draw up a petition to request that they change their packaging for the yobaby cups but I just haven't gotten around it yet. It's on my to do list!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Ironing naked... There are "extreme sports"... That sounds like an "extreme chore"!

I just hope he didn't hear a sizzle sound when that happened.

Congrats on the new community forum for Green Moms. So cool!

12:43 PM  
Blogger kgirl said...

This is just my thang. Thanks for the link, and consider me entered ;)

5:12 PM  
Blogger kgirl said...

boo. u.s. participants only. oh well, will still check out the site

5:14 PM  
Blogger Jozet at Halushki said...

Looks like a great site!

Can I put a button on my blog?

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling