Monday, August 11, 2008

Goodbye for Now

I won't be posting here for a while. I am finding life a wee bit overwhelming and need to concentrate on family and getting myself to feel normal again. Unfortunately, that means letting go of some of the things I have loved in the past, like my little blog here.

I am going to keep it up just in case I have time to come back and resume posting again someday.

Oh - and one last thing - if you happen to have come by and you're not feeling so great today for whatever reason, read this article and see if it doesn't make you feel a little better. Isn't it nice when the news is happy? I wish we were given happy news more often, don't you?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care! Hope to see you around here again soon.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Hey girl! Completely understand. You know my back and forth with the blawg thing. No pressure, but I'd love to see a post from you whenever you feel you have time. Take care and hope all is well with you and your family.

:)

Dana

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm feeling crappy too. Will email you soon. Sorry you are not feeling right.
Hugs,
Andrea

12:39 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

i miss you. that story made me cry happily for those people, but in the end, i'm still sad about this. (only because i'm dreadfully selfish.)

2:08 PM  
Blogger sam {temptingmama} said...

I hope to see you again soon!!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

*hugs* i can understand. I hope things get better and not so overwhelming for you soon!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really understand how you feel. Hope you feel better and I will miss your updates.
Be happy!

4:55 PM  
Blogger ChottoFun said...

Best of luck. I'll miss your entries. I, too, am dreadfully selfish and your entries have given me a lot of encouragement and laughter! Power to all the moms!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling