Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Reason #467 That I Don't Eat at Kentucky Fried Chicken

KFC Workers Fired For Bathing In Sink

Finger lickin' gooood.


Blogger Elizabeth said...

Holy crap, I've eaten in that EXACT restaurant. Lesson learned, my friend, lesson learned.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Kyla said...

Oh. My. Ewwwww.

I still like KFC, though.

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Medela said...

Ha Ha thanks God I never got a chance to eat in that restaurant! KFC is the best for me!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

That's lovely. Good

I've been a lurker on your site for a while and I never knew that you were from Sacramento. I moved away from Sac a year and half ago and still go to KCRA for my news update LOL.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Graco Playpen said...

Ummm that is freaking disgusting..I used to loveeee KFC but I may be rethinking eating there...BLAH!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling