Tuesday, January 09, 2007

ROFL Awards - December

Another month of funny blog posts for your reading pleasure! Congratulations to all the winners!

p.s. Oh the Joys, please stop paying people to vote for you. That's really not fair and compromises the integrity of these awards.

OK, kidding!! I know you didn't pay anyone to vote for you. You are just one funny woman. You kick butt. If you guys aren't reading this lady yet, check out her winning posts and you'll be hooked.

Congrats again to everyone!


ROFL button

i obsess awarded Jenny from Mama Drama

JD's Daze awarded The Law Dog Files

Local Girl awarded Unexplored Territory

One Plus Two awarded Where's My Cape

Just Thinking...awarded Flexible Parenting

Table for Five awarded Mom/Ma'am/Me

Eva Las Vegas awarded The Random Muse

I Am Jack's Raging Mommy awarded Drunken Housewife

Momish awarded Oh the Joys

Red Stapler awarded Confessions of a Pioneer Woman

Girl in Her Underwear awarded Oh the Joys

Ntycncoricua awarded Oh the Joys

8 Comments:

Blogger Janean said...

Put my post up and linked to you, too. Hope I did everything right. Thanks for lettimg me play.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh the Joys is hilarious...

5:21 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh yeay, new blogs to read! Thanks for the "heads' up".

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nicely done, and thank you - it's no small feat getting this done every month (as I am just learning)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Oh the Joys slays me! Thanks for introducing her to me.

4:55 AM  
Blogger wayabetty said...

OTJ is one funny lady alright, and she deserves that. I've been enjoying her for a while now.

7:22 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Cristina,
I tried to comment here yesterday. Blogger=bad...
Anyhoo... I am so sorry I missed the nominations this month! I wanted to throw Mama Tulip's December 15th post "That spam filter I installed is gonna come in handy today" but, I had a friend in town during the e-mail reminder and I fell behind. *Sorry* I missed the deadline! :(
I checked out a few others, though. Great list!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

I love these, thanks!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling