Friday, February 09, 2007

ROFL Awards - January

Edited to add: I've added three new awardees since the original post. They're at the top of the list.

ROFL button

Yay! It's time for the ROFL Awards. And just in time too...this blog is in desperate need of some humor! Congrats to all the awardees.

(If you're not sure where to start, I have starred (**) my favorite posts from the list below. Enjoy!)

i obsess awarded The Eleventh

Life, the Universe and Everything awarded All Rileyed Up

IzzyMom awarded Mama Tulip

Momish awarded Jenny of Mama Drama

Red Stapler awarded Little Bald Doctors

Polliwog (launching soon) awarded Bobbarama**

Sebastian awarded my reality my check my bounce

Dirty Birdie awarded Everybody Can Just Bite My Ass **

the avery lane experience and Jennyhaha awarded Oh the Joys

Jenny from Mama Drama awarded Dirty Uncle Mark

The Silent I awarded Mr. Nice Guy**

Just Thinking awarded the true story of what was

Mrs. CPA awarded Jason. For the Love of God.

Scribbit awarded Midwestern Mommy**

Oh the Joys awarded Hello Insomnia

9 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

I'm going to devour those tomorrow, and revisit the hilariousness that lies over at "Oh the Joys" and "Midwestern Mommy's" places, those 2 posts were sooooooo funny!

Carrie

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Didn't realize I was nominated. Nice surprise. Thanks to polliwog and thanks to you.

I've read a few of the posts and they were great! Can't wait to get to the rest. Thanks again. Stop by say hi, as they say.

3:54 AM  
Blogger Mama en Fuego said...

I dream to one day be worthy of such recognition....{{sigh}}

1:27 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Wow, thanks.

I don't what else to say....but I'm tickled as hell.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as always, ladies, nicely done.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks to you and Scribbit and Izzy! I've never won anything. Seriously. Like NEVAH! You ladies MADE MY MONTH. And my hubby got a good laugh out of the little happy dance I did when I found out!

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this on Izzy's site too. I'm so new to all this stuff...I'll try to participate next round. I've read some good stuff!!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Bon said...

well done, funnies! and thanks, MOTR...more people to check out and add to ye olde blogroll.

i think i may have to give up mothering just to keep up with the mommy blogging, though...yikes.

maybe everyone could write REALLY short posts?

:)

10:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've read some of those, the rest, I'm off to read! Hope you're feeling less pukey lately!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling