Friday, June 01, 2007

Blogging at its Funniest

If you are in need of a good laugh today, then I insist that you read the following post written by Mama Tulip.

Why We Won't Be Getting a Dog Anytime Soon

I don't want to spoil it for you, but suffice it to say I think she should get the motherhood medal of honor for having had to inspect a dog's butt.

That may sound gross, but you just must read the post. She has a way with storytelling, and I guarantee your sides will be hurting by the time you finish reading her post.

So, Mama Tulip, for your bravery in the face of, uh, doggie anal juices, and for the hilarious way in which you recounted the story, I hereby award you with a May ROFL Award!

May you always remember that fine day when you see this button :)

May07ROFLaward

For a list of all the awardees, go visit Chicky Chicky Baby or Metro Mama.

********************************
Reminder: the deadline for entering the LTDchix contest is this Tuesday. Two gift certificates are up for grabs. More details here...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm headed over to read it. I need a good laugh. It may make my headache go away. I hope. :D

8:03 AM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

I'm blushing, MOTR....and checking for anal leakage.

Thank you! :)

9:46 AM  
Blogger Lawyer Mama said...

I just went over & read it & nearly peed myself! That's always the sign of a good post.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling