Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Belated Blogging Thank-You

Is there a point when it’s too late to send a thank you note? Is there a point when it’s been so long since the gift-giver gave you the gift that sending a thank-you note would be more embarrassing than not sending a thank-you at all?

I have to say that I am behind on a lot of blogging thank-you’s, but I don’t want them to go left unsaid. While I was on my blogging break a little while back, it appears that a few people thought to award my blog with some neat stuff. Perhaps they were drinking that night and mistook me for someone else or something. But for whatever reason, I now have some really cool doo-dads for my sidebar.

So, thank you to the nice people who decided I should receive these. If it was you, let me know please!







Also, I’d like to thank everyone who commented and e-mailed when I decided to take my blogging break. I feel very guilty that, at the time, I never got to respond back to each of the comments or make visits to each of your blogs, but just know that I really appreciated it.

And it’s nice to be back.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh stop. Don't thank anyone...You rock and you always will.

We love coming here and that's that...

So how're-ya feeling these days?

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Janet said. You totally rock.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Lawyer Mama said...

I'm so glad you're back. You have no idea how excited I'd get when one of your posts would show up in Bloglines.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Mama's Moon said...

Yay! Oh thank goodness! I was so sad to read one of your posts before your break because I had JUST started visiting on a regular basis...but now you're back! *doing a jig over here!*

Congrats on the nominations!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

No thanks necessary, lady. You know we all love you. Lotseses.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I'm glad to see you are back! I love reading your stuff. :)

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling