Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Fadiddle

Have you seen the new button on my sidebar? Down there on the left?

It looks like this:

you know, for kids


This is the fabulous new online boutique started by Debbie of i obsess fame. To know Debbie is to love Debbie, as those of you who read her blog already know. But I wouldn't be promoting her wares if they weren't completely unbelievably uniquely awesome.

Fadiddle offers over-the-top-cute embroidered shirts for babies and toddlers. Allow me to provide some evidence of the cuteness of her stuff:









These are just a few of the unique designs that she has created for her line of baby and toddler shirts. She also does custom orders, will be adding an adult line, and is currently selling some limited-edition hand-made Christmas stockings that are really beautiful.

Side note: Debbie is in no way, shape or form paying me to promote her site. (That is, besides the 10% I get for every referral purchase. That's what we agreed to, right Deb? Just kidding! Totally kidding!) But seriously, I just thought you might want to check out her stuff. Her blog is very cool too.

17 Comments:

Blogger ms blue said...

Earlier today, my oldest daughter was wearing the Grumpapotamus shirt under her dress. When I took her to daycare, she lifted up her dress to show all the other kids her cool hippo. Classy and classic!

We heart Fadiddle!

11:42 PM  
Blogger kirida said...

I'm a big fan of Debbie. It makes me wish that I had arts and crafts skills.

3:01 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Thank you! I will check it out!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Girlplustwo said...

i heart fadiddle..i hear my stocking is already on it's way, even...

7:31 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Eva has the Owl shirt... it is so damn cute! I need to get Debbie a photo of her wearing it...

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to get that Grumpapotamus tattooed on Gabe's forehead lately. Because OY!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Those are adorable! They look really nice quality too.
I so wish I had skills to do stuff like that.

10:15 AM  
Blogger ~d said...

HURRAH!
This is great!
Nice job of pimping, here!

I will so totally check her out...like NOW!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Jaelithe said...

Oh my gosh I totally missed the Future Blogger one when I checked out her site. How did I miss that? Dude.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks awesome. I should email her for MMO...ya think she's into prizes?

;-)

12:58 PM  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

Debbie ROCKS.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That tantrum yoga shirt is to die for. I also love the cameo girl and the owl. And of course, I love Debbie.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stopped by and am really impressed. Great Christmas gifts! Thanks for the tip!

6:38 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

That toddler yoga one is adorable, and I've been reading this woman's praises all over the place!

Note to self: must check this stuff out!!!

Carrie

8:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE the tantrum yoga positions. Almost makes the whole experience kinda funny. Almost.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

I bought my son the shirt with the space ship and he refuses to take it off. I love faddidle!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I love the tantrum yoga. Will order soon, when I have money, after my daycare kid returns and gives me a normal income again - late January. :)

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling