Monday, September 17, 2007

Moms Speak Up!

The ever eco-conscious Izzy Mom has started a new website called Moms Speak Up. Moms Speak Up is collaborative blog of writers posting about the environment, dangerous imports, food safety, toy recalls, education, health care and many other topics of concern.

When Izzy sent out a call for volunteers to write for the site, I couldn't say 'no'. I have written before on my own blog about environmental and consumer issues that concern me so writing for a group blog like this was an exciting opportunity.

There are already a bunch of posts up. I hope you will stop by and check out the site. And if you want to volunteer to be a contributor, just let Izzy know. The more the merrier!

*********************
To read my latest post on where you can buy kits to test for lead in your kids' toys, bibs, lunch boxes, etc. click here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kyla said...

I'm so excited about this one.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Kris Underwood said...

That site rocks, doesn't it?
:) Looking forward to more of your posts! Loved your lead testing kit post, I don't think it's too early to be talking about Christmas at all...(kidding)I've seen Christmas decorations up around various stores. Disgusting, but there it is.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

It is great, and better still for having you on board!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Mama's Moon said...

Thanks for this tip - I can't wait to dive in and read up! As a parent I've become so much more conscientious about these things. I wish I had started years ago...

11:58 AM  
Blogger Shortie said...

oh rad. I will have to peek. How are YOU? How is life with two??

I miss you.

Love,
Shortie

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling