Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm Feelin' Lucky (Part Deux)

Thanks to all the mamas who offered up their lucky numbers on my last post! I will be buying the lotto tickets this weekend for the draw next Tuesday. I'm planning to play Mega Millions because it has the biggest jackpot (currently at $55,000,000!). So keep your fingers crossed that we will beat the 1 in 176 million odds and take the entire jackpot. I think we have a really good chance!

Once the results are out, I will let everyone know how much we won and we can start planning our group spa vacation to Hawaii.

Below are the lotto pools.

The Lucky Lactaters
#52:A Penny for Your Thoughts
#3: Sunshine Scribe
#30: Lafferland
#7: Kvetch Blog
#22: The Mom Squad
#11: Stolen Moments

The Boo Boo Kissers
#37: Self-Proclaimed Supermom
#28: Jodi's World
#27: MessyBeautiful
#12: POW
#30: On the Banks of the Rio Grande
#21: My Life in the Kid Zoo

The Sexy Senioritas
#8: Hello Josephine
#14: Mama K's World
#4: Mom/Ma'am/Me
#27: Mommy on the Verge
#7: Izzy Mom
#13: Crazy Thoughts by Chelle

The Mommy Mafiosi
#23: Jennster
#15: Mama C-Ta
We've got four more spots here...anyone, anyone??
...............................................
Edited to add:
#42: Something Blue
#25: i obsess
#5: Motherhood Uncensored
#44: A Mommy Story

10 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

Woo hoo!!! I'll be waiting to hear the good news!
A group trip to Hawaii sounds awesome.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Im gonna have to get some new clothes for this vacation! So I am off to shop, even if we dont win Im still off to shop! lol

9:39 AM  
Blogger ms blue said...

Oh gee, I feel pressure to offer a lucky number. No make that THE lucky number. Since I'm so late in the game it's a little more difficult. 21 taken. 8 taken. 13 taken.

I always find the number 16 lucky but you've already got 15 on this ticket so the number that I have in my head after a quiet moment of meditation... 42. Best of luck!

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did someone already say #25? 'Cause I could *really* use that spa vacay. :)

Are you the nicest blogger in the world? Why, yes, you are!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in - what do I have to do?

5:17 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

MU: Hi! I just need your lucky number (btw 1 and 56) and I'll put you in the pool. If I win over $50,000 I'll give a grand to each person on the lucky ticket. See previous post for more details :)

You'll be my last number!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Well, my first lucky number is 8, but that's taken. My second lucky number is 44 (because 4+4=8, get it?).

And I'm still just amazed you have a lactation room at work! I'm jealous!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Yeah! Thanks to all of you for posting your numbers today. We're good to go now. Kristen, I put you down as #5.

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would, but I'm unlucky this week and may jinx it.

Oh, I hope I haven't already by posting this comment.

Geeez, sorry!

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed...

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BlogHer Ad Network
More from BlogHer
Advertise here
BlogHer Privacy Policy

Moms Speak Up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Perfect Post

A Perfect Post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Bling